Notification No. 2980/ESTT/16/MCC dated 17/09/2016
(On Permanent Basis for existing and arising vacancies)
Malabar Cancer Centre, Thalassery invited application through online for the posts of Accounts Officer ,
Purchase officer, Nursing Superintendent, Hospital Administrator, Staff Nurse, Supervisor – Civil, Technician Nuclear Medicine, Technician Radiation Oncology, Radiographer, Endoscopy Technician, Nursing Assistant and Medical Records Assistant (NCA- Ezhava) on permanent basis. Interested candidates may apply through online (www.mcc.kerala.gov.in/MCCApp/mccapp.php). Read the instructions carefully before filling up the application online. Incomplete and erroneous applications will be summarily rejected.
The last date of submission of ONLINE application is 04.30 PM, 13-10-2016
- The applications should be submitted ONLINE through our website www.mcc.kerala.gov.in.
- The applications that are not complete in all respect will not be considered.
- Selection will be based on qualification and experience and performance in the written test and interview.
- Claims in respect of Qualifications, Experience, etc. should be supported by copies of relevant documents; candidates may be required to produce the originals at the time of interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for the Interview/Written test.
- Please assure that you have the following before proceeding to Online Registration.
a) Your photograph in digital form with the following specifications;
Maximum Image Size: 30Kb,
Image Dimension: 150W X 200H px,
Image Type: .jpg format.
b) Demand Draft (Rs. 250/- for SC/ ST category and Rs. 750/- for others) drawn in favour of Director, Malabar Cancer Centre, Thalassery payable at Thalassery toward application fee.
- All communications, including the interview call letter, from MCC will be only through e-mail/Post. Candidates are advised to visit our website www.mcc.kerala.gov.in regularly for updates/ notices and announcements.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification. Candidates are advised to desist from such unholy practices.
- Application fee Rs. 250/- for SC/ ST category and Rs. 750/- for others in the form of Demand Draft drawn from a nationalized bank in favour of Director, Malabar Cancer Centre payable at Thalassery should be submited along with the print out of Online application.
- The last date of submission of ONLINE application is 04.30 PM, 13-10-2016
- Signed, hard/ Print copy of ONLINE application along with Demand Draft as application fee and self attested copies of certificates (for proving age, qualification, experience, community, etc.) should be forwarded to The Director, Malabar Cancer Centre, Moozhikkara PO, Thalassery, Kerala-670103 without fail so as to reach on or before 20/10/2016 till 4.30 PM
- The envelope containing application should be super scribed as “Application for the Post of .............................................” with post name.
- Use the website www.mcc.kerala.gov.in or the link http://mcc.kerala.gov.in/MCCApp/mccapp.php for applying online.
- Late applications will not be considered after the Last date of submission.
- Age will be calculated as on 01-01-2016.
- Age Limit: Age relaxation in the upper age limit for vacancies will be as follows:
• Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe - 5 years
• Other Backward Classes - 3 years
- Candidates eligible for age relaxation (applicable to those other than SC/ST/OBC) have to specify the details in the space provided in the application form and attach the relevant certificate(s) from the competent authority. Candidates applying under any of the notified reservation category viz.SC/ST/OBC etc. will be considered against that category, subject to the submission of Caste Certificate in the prescribed format applicable for employment in Central/State Government Institutions issued by a Revenue Officer not below the rank of a Thahsildar/Village Officer, failing which their candidature will be treated as Unreserved Category, even if they satisfy all the other eligibility criteria prescribed in the notification
- No Objection Certificate from the present employer, if employed in Govt./Semi Govt./Autonomous Bodies etc., should be enclosed along with the application.
- Qualification, experience prescribed by MCC, should be strictly followed and applications without any of them will be rejected.
- The Director-MCC will hold the right to reject any application without any information.
- For any clarifications (technical only) regarding online application, please feel free to contact System Manager, Health Information Technology Division, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: 0490 2359881.
- Click here to download Notification & Instructions to Candidates